Wednesday, April 7, 2010

That's Life

Sometimes I just don't know what to write about.  My life seems somewhat uneventful when I spend day after day changing diapers, making bottles, doing dishes, dusting, folding clothes, etc.

But really, do I want it to be more eventful? I've been blessed with the opportunity to stay at home with my son, and if my days seem somewhat boring, well, that's ok.  I'm doing something that I consider very important, being a wife and a mother.

And while most of my posts may be about how big my little man is getting, going to the park, or cleaning my house, that's my life and I love it.  While sometimes I wish I had something exciting to write about, I'm happy with my uneventful life.  I'm thankful that there's nothing more going on than Caleb learning to stand, Charles going to work, and me doing laundry and dishes.  We're all healthy and happy, and I don't want to take that for granted.

Our family has truly been blessed and for this uneventful life, I am very thankful.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home