Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Sunshine

The weather we have been having around here for the last week or so has been absolutely amazing. I have found myself multiple times thinking, "I wish this would last all year." It's been that perfect temperature. I love it!

But, I'm also looking forward to warmer weather... summer weather. My parents have a pool, so I'm really looking forward to spending some time there with my guys. Last summer Caleb was just too little to be outside much, let alone in the pool, but this summer will be so much fun. He's really big enough to enjoy it. And he loves bathtime so I think that he will love being in the pool as well.

We have some other fun things planned for this summer too. Vacations, outings, you know, that kind of thing. But more on those later, for now I just want to slow down and enjoy the perfect temperatures, the blooming flowers and the spring sunshine.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home