Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday

Caleb's first Easter was lots of fun. We headed to church this morning, Caleb sporting his new Easter outfit that his nanny (my mom) made for him, and let me just say ... He looked adorable! We rushed home after church so Charles could get ready to leave for his fishing trip, and Caleb and I headed to my parents house for lunch.



The weather was perfect, we got to see lots of family, Caleb was such a good boy and didn't mind being passed around all afternoon, and he really enjoyed seeing and playing with his second cousin, who is just a doll. She kept saying she wanted to hold "baby Cabeb" all afternoon, which she got to do sitting down, although Caleb is pretty much as big as she is.



We ate a wonderful lunch, hunted Easter eggs, took pictures, played outside and had a wonderful afternoon. The only thing that could have made it any better would have been Charles being there, but I know he's going to have a blast on this fishing trip.



What a wonderful day to celebrate our risen Lord, who indeed, is alive!!



I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home