Saturday, April 3, 2010

Indecent Exposure

Caleb, I apologize in advance for the following picture ... I think it's cute, and even though someday when you're older you may think, "Mom, how could you?" I'm putting it up for all to see anyways.

Please forgive me, someday you'll understand, and if you don't ... then oh well.

I needed a picture to remember your little booty, and the birthmark you have there, because there will come a day when this will no longer be possible. I'm sorry :)




Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger So Who Is The Crayon Wrangler? said...

I hate that my first visit and comment had to be on a picture of bare bum, but really...it can't get any cuter!

April 3, 2010 at 5:14 PM  
Blogger Elaine Clowers said...

well, thanks for visiting and commenting. i just had to do it while I still can :)

April 3, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home