Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears , Oh My!

I've fallen behind ... again. Apparently I'm not very good at this blogging thing. Things get busy or we get sick (which is what happened this past week ... stomach bug ... not pretty) or we just have other things to do.

But oh well, better late than never.

After some very cold weather this winter we had the most beautiful weekend, so we decided a trip to the zoo was in order. It was the first weekend of spring break around here and the first gorgeous Saturday in awhile, so I knew it would be crowded, but that didn't stop us. (and honestly, it wasn't that crowded)

So off we went, along with my sister-in-law, her husband and their son (Caleb's cousin). We had a wonderful afternoon just being outside, and Caleb really enjoyed looking at the animals this time. Remember our last zoo trip.

I think he enjoys riding in his stroller and watching all the other people more than he likes seeing the animals (most of them are so far away).

Here are a few pictures from our day.















And, just so you know, I'm going to try and do better (again) at keeping this thing up to date, but I'm not making any promises this time ... spring is coming, and we have other things to do!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home