Friday, February 12, 2010

Completely Together

To the outside world I may appear to have it all together. Completely organized.

That, I'm afraid, is far from the truth, and yet something I strive for. If you come to my house, it will be clean, even if I have to spend all day cleaning it.

But isn't that silly? No one is perfect, no one expects my house to be clean all the time. No one expects me to have every detail of my life organized.

So I just need to let it go. Quit stressing over the details. If my house is a mess, oh well. I'll get to it when I can.

But for today, I'm busy trying to dig my way out of the piles (you wouldn't believe how many, even if I told you) of laundry that I've let build up over the last few weeks. And once that's done I'll attempt to clear out our 3rd bedroom that, in the months since Caleb was born, has become a "catch all" for anything and everything that doesn't have a better place to go. So basically, it's a room of junk, and in a house the size of ours, I can't afford to designate a room for junk. Maybe that's something I'll add to my dream home wish list, ... must include junk room ...

Anyways, that's what I'm up to today.

Have a great Valentine's Weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home