Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Go Panthers!

I have been told, by a certain friend of mine, that I need to watch the tv show, Friday Night Lights. That I really need to watch it. That I will love it.

I kept thinking ... I watch enough tv as it is, I do not need to watch another show. I don't even have time to watch another show. But then, while Caleb was napping I came across Season 1 of Friday Night Lights on netflix, and I could watch it right there on my computer. So I thought, why not? I'll watch the first episode and see what all the fuss is about. So I watched episode 1 and then episode 2, and then Caleb woke up and no matter how good I told him it was, he would not sit still and watch it, so I had to stop.

But I am here to say, Boy have I missed out. I should have been watching this show years ago. I really did need to watch it, and I do love it.

I've managed to squeeze in a couple more episodes over the past week ... ok more than a couple ... 10 actually. But I have alot of catching up to do, so it's ok.

Lexie, next time I'll listen ... I promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger lexie johnston said...

YAY!!!!!!!! When this popped up in my google reader and I saw the title, I instantly knew you had caved!! Now that you are into it, we MUST talk soon! LOOOOVE me some Coach Taylor and can I please be Tami Taylor?
Is Charles watching? I promise, it is one of the few shows that guys love as much as, if not more than, girls! We would literally hold our eyes open with our hands in order to push through "just one more episode" some nights.
Let me know when you need season 2!
I literally am SO happy right now.

January 20, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home