Friday, January 15, 2010

Have you noticed?

Have you noticed how I tend to blog daily for a few days and then nothing at all for the next few? Something needs to be done about that, though I'm not sure what.

And I will post later today about the schedule that we have finally settled into with Caleb. We've had a very consistent routine since the beginning, but we finally have a schedule, and for a person like myself, that's a good thing, and it makes me happy.

I just know you're on the edge of your seat in anticipation, but you'll have to wait.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzie said...

Yay for routine!! Glad you are settling into a bit of a schedule. Can you believe our babies are almost 7 months old??

January 15, 2010 at 3:18 PM  
Blogger Elaine Clowers said...

I know, it is so crazy! Such big boys.

January 15, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home