Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year's Day

We spent this New Year's Day with our families, mine and my hubby's. We ate together, laughed together, played games together, and had lots of fun.

This is Caleb's cousin, isn't he a cutie? He's 4 months, to the day, younger than Caleb. We love when we get to see him (and his mom and dad too). I know he and Caleb are going to have so much fun together when they get older.



And here's our little man. Also a cutie, if I do say so myself.
Just look at that precious smile.



I realized after Christmas, that we hadn't really taken any family pictures during the holidays. I always had the camera in my hands, so I was rarely in pictures. Thanks Rachel, for taking this picture for us.



And here's my two guys. I don't love anyone as much as I love these two.



I hope everyone had a wonderful first day of 2010!

We sure did!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home