Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Shameless

After much thought, and discussions with my husband, I have decided to start a photography business. And I am shamelessly using my blog to promote that business. Hope you don't mind.

I am by no means a professional photographer, but would like to be, hence the decision to start the business. I consider myself an amateur who needs lots and lots of practice, and honestly, how many pictures can I take of Caleb to get that practice? I've taken tons, don't get me wrong, but I need practice taking pictures of other people, as well.

So for the time being, I would love to take pictures of you, or your family, or your kids, or pets or whatever for free. It will get me the practice I need and you can get some good pictures (hopefully) out of it. I will only ask you to pay for the cost of printing, which isn't much.

You can see my photography website here : elaineclowersphotography.weebly.com

2 Comments:

Blogger lexie johnston said...

that is so exciting, elaine! you can come practice on our puppers whenever the breeder gives us one! :) caleb is a cutie! your xmas card was adorable!

December 31, 2009 at 9:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

thanks lex! Sounds good, I need some puppy practice :)

December 31, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home