Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another Year Older

It's on these cold winter nights that I wish we had a fireplace, but we don't so instead I'm snuggled all warm in front of the space heater (doesn't that sound cozy?) as I blog about something that's at the forefront of my mind tonight.

Tomorrow is my birthday, and as I'm another year older, I can't help but think back over the past year and the many, many blessings I've received. I have a wonderful, kind, loving, godly man for a husband, who puts up with all of my stuff. Who loves me, when I know it must be difficult, impossible even, aside from the grace of God.

I have also been blessed with the sweetest little boy. A little guy who is so happy, and healthy and growing like a weed. Who gets a huge smile on his face when he sees me in the morning, and who doesn't love that?

I certainly don't deserve these two guys in my life, but I am so very thankful that God has blessed me with them. This past year has been amazing, and while life has changed so much, it has certainly changed for the better.

I pray that my 27th year of my life is just as exciting, and full of love and fun with my two guys as this past year has been.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home