Monday, January 25, 2010

Curly Top

This is what Caleb's hair looks like after a bath ...



and this ...



and this is what he looks like when he's tired of me taking his picture, so I put away the camera and pinch his chubby cheeks instead ... he doesn't like that either.



So the question is ...

Do you think Caleb will have curly hair when he gets older? I can't decide what I think. To be honest, I don't always like my curls and therefore straighten my hair ALOT, but curly headed little boys are so darn cute, don't ya think?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lexie johnston said...

you curly headed people need to accept the fact that you can have the best of both worlds! we straight-hair-that-will-never-curl-no-matter-what-we-do are very very jealous!

January 28, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home