Saturday, January 23, 2010

7 months old

My sweet little guy is 7 months old today. It's amazing. I know I've said this many times before, but times goes by so quickly. He's growing up so fast.

There are so many things I love and want to remember about Caleb at 7 months old, but I'll just share a few of them here.

* He is mobile. He does this little army crawl thing, where he just scoots around on his tummy, but it gets him where he wants to go. And in the last few days he gets up on his hands and knees, but hasn't figured out how to coordinate any movement from there.

* He is still so happy. He hardly ever fusses and smiles all the time.

* It's easy to get a laugh out of him these days, whereas we used to try and try to get him to laugh, now he laughs at all kinds of things.

* He is finally, consistently (he's been doing it off and on for months) sleeping through the night. Which means more sleep for mama.

* He plays very well by himself, which is nice when I need to get things done around the house.

* He still talks all the time, and is very vocal.

* He still snuggles when he's sleepy, which I love.

* He loves his bunny, and sleeps with it every night.

This list could go on and on, but suffice it to say, he is the cutest thing in the world.

Little Man,
7 months ago today we met you for the first time, and we love you more and more every day. I love being your mama and there is nothing else I'd rather be. I love you sweet boy!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home