Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm going to be pregnant forever!!

Well I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon and nothing has happened. I was 50-60% effaced last week and he said I may be a little more today, but still not dilated. I know with first pregnancies sometimes nothing happens until you are actually in labor, but this not knowing when it's going to happen is driving me crazy.

I have another appointment next week, I'll be 38.5 weeks at that point. Hopefully something will have happened, so I'll feel like I'm making some progress, because at this point I feel like I'm going to be pregnant forever. I just need to keep myself busy, because 2.5 weeks is not that long and if I keep busy then maybe it'll go by really quickly.

He didn't mention anything about inducing at this appointment so I'm not sure if he's still thinking that might be an option or not. My blood pressure, which was high last week, was still a little high, but lower this week, so I guess we'll just wait and see. I'm hoping I don't have to go past 40 weeks, but who knows. I'm just ready to meet Caleb and not be pregnant anymore!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home