Monday, June 1, 2009

Day 1 as a Stay-At-Home Mom

I got up at 7:30 (you should be shocked) when Charles got up and fixed breakfast. I have promised Charles that I'll make him breakfast in the mornings before work. It's the least I can do with him going off to work every day and me sitting home.

This morning was eggs, strawberries and watermelon. Sounds good doesn't it?

Looks good too!



So far, I'm liking this staying home thing. I know it'll change drastically when Caleb gets here, but until then...it's fun.

*******************************************************************

I have my next doctor's appointment on Wednesday. It really does make the time go by much faster when I have an appointment every week, so that's good. Maybe, just maybe, I'll have made some sort of progress at this point, but if not, I'm going to ask my doc what the procedure is, if I go back week after week and nothing's happening. Not too much longer now :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home