Saturday, May 23, 2009

Forgetful, Forgetful

Ok, so I am trying to post daily on this blog, but twice now, I have completely forgotten to post until the next day when I think to myself, "Did I post anything yesterday? I don't think I did!" I'm apparently becoming more and more forgetful during this last month of pregnancy. For instance, forgetting that H gets out of school early on Wednesdays, and for the first time in 3 years, showing up like 25 minutes late to pick him up. And I only made it there that quickly because his teacher called me to find out where I was after I was 10 minutes late. Anyways, I'll try to keep a better handle on things, and make sure to post every day, more for myself than for anyone reading this, because honestly, I'm still not convinced anyone looks at this other than me, my husband, and my mom.

By the way, 5 weeks to go, or acccording to gestational age, 4 weeks and 6 days (I think I'll go with that one)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home