Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Doctor's Appointment

Well I had a doctors appointment today, which went very well. He said everything looked good. I'm measuring 34 weeks and I'm 34 weeks and 4 days, so that's right on track. I've been gaining about a pound a week, which is also right on track, at least according to my doctor. So my grand total (not quite sure why I'm blogging this out there for everyone to see) is 23 pounds so far, which I think is pretty good. I'm supposed to stay between 25-35 pounds which I should be able to do at the rate I'm going.

I start going every week now, and get "checked" at every appointment. Doesn't that sound like fun? Oh well, at least he'll be able to give me a little more information besides "everything looks good" once he's actually checking for things. I could have up to 5 more appointments, if I go every week and Caleb doesn't decide to come early, but hopefully having an appointment every week will make the time go by a little faster.

I feel like I still have so much to do before Caleb get's here. I should have plenty of time once I'm done working, but with my personality, I'd really like to have everything ready now. I still have to pack a bag for the hospital, install the carseat, wash his clothes/sheets/blankets, buy the few items we still need, along with diapers/wipes, and my biggest chore: finish cleaning the house. It's been "picked up" for several weeks now, but I want it to be really clean before we bring him home. Hopefully I'll have plenty of time to get all of that done and spend some time relaxing once I'm done with work..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home