Monday, May 11, 2009

The Pups

I spent a little time this weekend taking pictures of the dogs. Like I said, I am going to try and start taking more pictures and since we don't have any children to photograph as of yet, I figured the dogs were the next best thing.

I'm still working on figuring out the different functions on my camera as well as the different editing options on my photo software. I think they turned out great, pretty good, ok, but hopefully they'll get better and better.

This is Smokey, our black lab. He's about 10 years old and I think he looks very perplexed in this picture, almost as if he's saying, "What the heck are you doing with that thing pointed at me?". He must be very smart.

This little guy is Avery, our 1.5 year old Boykin Spaniel. He is wild and crazy and has alot more energy than Smokey, but he behaves well. He behaves well for Charles, that is, I'm a different story.

Charles likes to spend time working with them in the backyard, and as you can see they pretty much do whatever he tells them to. In case you can't see it, that is a tennis ball Charles is tempting Avery with, but Avery will not take it until he is told to. What a good boy!

Look at that focus. And Smokey patiently waits his turn in the background.

Their eyes are locked on something, can you guess what it is? Yep, it's the tennis ball again. They are just hoping that Charles will decide to throw it so they can race each other into the yard and play a game of keep away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home