Saturday, May 9, 2009

Photos

No this post doesn't actually contain any photos, it just talks about them.

I really enjoy taking pictures, but don't really feel like I'm very good at it. I decided that I am going to get past that and start taking pictures like crazy. Well, maybe not like crazy, but alot. I know I'll be glad of it once Caleb gets here and I am in the habit of taking pictures of everything, but I only have 2 months, or actually, 7 weeks to create that habit.

I carry my camera in my purse so I always have it with me, I just rarely pull it out, but all that will change. The more pictures I take the more good pictures I'll have, so be prepared for alot more pictures on this blog. I don't have anything in particular to take pictures of at this point, at least until Caleb gets here, so it will probably be random things, but oh well.

I also don't have a great camera right now, it's nice, but not great. But part of the problem is that I don't exactly know how to use it. Oh I can point it and take a picture, but other than that I'm pretty clueless, so I'm going to spend some time figuring out how to use it as well.

So that's it, I'm going to try and take at least a few pictures every day and we'll see what comes of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home