Saturday, May 2, 2009

Wrapping up the Week

So another week has gone by. We are one week closer to meeting Caleb and let me tell you, we are so excited about it. This week has been another good one; I don't think I ever have a bad week really, maybe a bad day, but not a bad week.

A couple of long days at work let me know that deciding to quit at the end of the month was definitely the right choice. I would like more time to spend with the kids that I nanny, but it's just too much for me to do. So another 3 weeks and 2 days and I'm outta there, although like I've said before, I'll keep in touch with them as much as I can.

My car trouble, which I posted about earlier, has been resolved. The rattling sound was taken care of, it was the skidplate that was hanging down on one side, in case you were wondering. And I got a much needed oil change, only a couple thousand miles overdue. Although, as a random side note, I read somewhere (don't ask me where, I don't remember) that only cars that are used to drive tons and tons ( like buses, cabs) need an oil change every 3000 miles. I'm not sure, but I'll go with it for the time being, cause oil changes are expensive. Anyways, the only problem I'm still having is the smell of dead animal...Isn't that pleasant? Ever since we hit the possum or whatever it was, my car has this lovely smell to it. I know it's surprising to know that my driving through big puddles instead of an actual car wash didn't take care of it, but I think I'm going to have to find an actual car wash, preferably one that has an undercarraige wash.

A couple of funny incidents with the kids kept things fun, one of which I posted about, the other might be a little inappropriate so I'll just let you wonder about it.

Overall, another good week. Next week will be even better because I only work Monday and Tuesday, and then have the rest of the week off. I'll hopefully spend that free time cleaning the house, but we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home