Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Take Me Back Tuesday

This "Take Me Back Tuesday" is focused on the kids that I have been nannying for over 3 years now. Only one more month of taking care of these kiddos. I'm going to miss seeing their cute faces every day, but once Caleb gets here I'll have another cute face to focus my attention on.


This cute guy was 2.5 years old when I started taking care of him.
Now he's 5.5, and in Jr. Kindergarten. He loves playing outside,
playing tee-ball and football, Star Wars and legos.

When I first started he called me "lamb" instead of Elaine,
which lasted for some time. He now says my name very clearly.
He's such a big boy.


If you couldn't tell from the pictures, this little man is a handful.
He was 9 months old when I started and is now about to turn 4.
He loves playing soccer, following big bro around, swimming, and being silly.

He, of course, couldn't talk yet when I started, but he calls me
"laine". He still has some trouble with saying the
letter "s", but I think it's adorable.


This cutie pie is the new addition to the family. She's almost 5
months old and I have gotten some amazing practice
and experience taking care of her
for the past few months.

She is all smiles, loves people, loves watching her big brothers,
and loves her bottles. She's the little princess of the bunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home