Monday, April 27, 2009

The Things They Say...

A conversation I had today with the 3 year old boy that I nanny for...


3 year old: Some days, I don't like school.

Me:You always like school,you love Ms. Robin. (his favorite teacher)

3YO: Not anymore.

Me: You don't love Ms. Robin anymore? Then who do you love?

3YO: Ms. Robin. I wish I could go to her house. ( he's said this many times before)

Me: I told you, you'll have to talk to her about that.

3YO: I hope she don't got any dogs. They might eat me. (and then after a few seconds of th0ught)...I wish I could sleep with her. ( I just about died laughing)

See, he really wants to spend the night at Ms. Robins house and when he spends the night at his grandmothers, or aunts (the only people he's ever spent the night with) he sleeps with them in their bed. So to him it would be completely natural to sleep in Ms. Robins bed if he spent the night with her. Anyways, thought it was hilarious coming out of the mouth of a 3 year old, and thought I'd share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home