Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wrapping Up the week

Once again, this week has gone by fast and has been pretty good. I just finished preparing to teach Sunday school in the morning for 2 year olds, which is ALWAYS entertaining. I try to keep the lesson as short as possible, but still their attention spans are like 5 seconds. Oh well, I know some of them are getting something out of it.

This week was work as usual, several easy days as a matter of fact, when kids had plans with their visiting aunt, or birthday parties. I had my doctors appointment on Wednesday, which went great. Doc said everything is looking good. Charles and I went to a baseball game on Thursday night and the weather was perfect so that was alot of fun.

And today we spent some time with my parents at their house, had a great dinner, and are just getting ready to head home and head to bed. Charles went hunting this morning, so he's been up since 4am, and is, I'm sure, exhausted.

Tomorrow starts the beginning of another week. Week 31 of pregnancy, which is always exciting. Another week of work, hanging out with my great husband, and getting ready for the little man. I feel like we have so much to do, and I don't like not knowing exactly how long we have. It could be 9 weeks, or it could be 5 weeks, or something in between. Hopefully we'll get everything done in time, I'm sure we will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home