Saturday, April 18, 2009

Random Picture Challenge

This is going to be rather difficult for me considering I don't have many pictures saved on my computer, but I'll do my best.

Hosted by 4littlemen.blogspot.com
we're posting April 2008 or 13th folder
42nd or 4th picture




This picture was taken several years ago
at the fair with some friends of ours.

Just seeing this picture makes me think...
fried candy bars.

If you've never had one, you are missing out,
and I know how horrible they must be for me,
but I don't care :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

Mmmm. I love fried candy bars. I eat one a year and it is sooooooo good!

April 18, 2009 at 10:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

A fried candy bar sounds delish right now! "Hi" from another Elaine...

April 18, 2009 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yum...sounds like I'm missing out on something good !

April 18, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home