Monday, April 13, 2009

piles of laundry

I have so much laundry to do I don't even know where to start. I do such a good job getting all caught up and then I get behind again. I probably have enough to take the rest of the day, but with my job I don't have the rest of the day. I have the baby with me now, she's asleep, thankfully. And I have 45 minutes till I have to go pick up one of the boys from school. Hopefully I'll make it back home by 5ish so that I can have an hour or so to get some more done before our childbirth class tonight.

I may be completely crazy but I really feel like once the little man gets here, and I quit working my life will get so much easier. I know for alot of people quitting their job and staying home with a baby is a huge adjustment, but I've been taking care of little ones for over 3 years now, it'll just drop from 3 little ones, to my 1 little man, which I think will be much easier. At least I'll be able to be home during the day which will help me so much getting stuff done around here.

uh....there's the dryer, gotta go fold that load before it gets wrinkled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home