Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday's Thoughts

Today I'm thinking about how to structure this blog. I don't want it to turn into a "here's what I did today" kind of blog, although I'm fine with that occasionally. Charles came up with "Thursday's Thoughts", where I will just blog about whatever I happen to be thinking about at the time, and I'm going to try and come up with, or find online, something for every, or almost every, day of the week. I'll still post other random stuff if I feel like it, but this will help me post every day. I've seen "Wordless Wednesday" on several other blogs which I think I might try, although I'll have to get into the habit of taking more pictures for that one. It's ok, I need to take more pictures anyways. So that's what I thinking about for today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home