Monday, April 27, 2009


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Here we go...

I most definitely DID NOT sit in the bathtub last
night with my laptop so that I could play
on the internet, while soaking in the tub.

I also DID NOT spend all day Thursday thinking that it was Friday, and even spend time talking with a friend on the phone about my weekend plans, until she finally said, "Ummm...you do realize that it's Thursday, right?"

I DID NOT start a load of laundry on Saturday
morning, and then decide that I didn't feel
like doing laundry, and I DID NOT just let it sit
wet in the washing machine for the rest of the
weekend, because I ALWAYS keep up with
laundry and would NEVER do such a thing.

ok, I think this is a pretty good start for my first "Not Me! Monday" and hope that you'll join in on the fun. It's ok, nobody's perfect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home