Monday, May 4, 2009



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


First of all, I DID NOT spend way too much money at the grocery store
just because I was hungry when I went. I know better than to go
grocery shopping when I'm hungry and would never make
such a mistake.

I also most definitely DID NOT get so far behind on laundry that we
were completely, and I mean completely, out of clothes to wear.
And we WERE NOT forced to send our laundry out to be done by
someone else, just in an attempt to get somewhat caught back up.

Finally, I DID NOT start several arguments with my husband,
over absolutely nothing, and then blame it on the fact that
I'm pregnant. I, of course, realize that I'm not thinking
quite clearly these days, and ALWAYS think before speaking.


One more...I DID NOT sit at my computer for a good 30 minutes
trying to think of what to type for this post. I kept up with it ALL
week, and knew exactly what I was going to type when I sat down.






1 Comments:

Blogger Scuba Girl said...

Congratulations on your little man, from one Elaine to another!

May 4, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home