Thursday, May 7, 2009

I HATE don't like cleaning


I really do not like cleaning, but it's something that has to be done, and apparently I'm the one who's supposed to do it. So, while I have these few days off of work, I'm attempting to tackle some of the cleaning jobs around this place.

Now, typically, when I talk about cleaning, I really mean "picking up". I'm not talking about getting out the cleaning supplies and vacuum and going at it, I'm talking about picking up the things that are not where they are supposed to be and putting them away. This time...I mean cleaning, getting out the furniture polish, cleaning.

For two days now I've been working on my list of cleaning things to do. Did I mention I'm a list maker? Perhaps, I'll share my cleaning strategy with you later, but for now, just know that it's getting done, slowly but surely and that I'm certain ...fairly certain ...pretty sure that this house will be spic and span before the little man gets here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mom said...

I wish my hardwood floors looked that good! What do you clean them with? Once you get everything clean, it will be easy to maintain. Sounds easy doesn't it, somehow after almost 30 years I still haven't mastered that.
Love you,
Mom

May 7, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home