Monday, May 11, 2009



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I DID NOT scream and almost cry when Charles caught one of those bugs with wings and really long legs and then held it in my face while laughing...funny. I just love it when he does sweet little things like that.

I absolutely DID NOT have a slightly awkward moment when getting my massage on Friday, upon entering the room and being told to hop up onto the table, I DID NOT, with much effort, hoist my pregnant self onto the table only to have the massage therapist enter the room and say, "Hhhmm...It would really work better if you didn't have clothes on". I DID NOT then maneuver myself into a strange position in order to try and undress while lying on the massage table.

I DID NOT drag my husband outside as a "prop" in order to try out some new functions on my camera, and force him to pose in the front yard as if I was a real photographer. He DID NOT then make me promise not to post those pictures on my blog.

And finally I DID NOT just enter our bedroom to find a huge, and I mean HUGE, spider sitting casually on the floor. I DID NOT then hit the spider really hard with my tennis shoe and then just leave his squished body on the floor for Charles to pick up when he gets home. That's what husbands are for, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Scuba Girl said...

Husbands LIVE for spider disposal! Trust me!

May 11, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home