Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wrapping Up the Week

Another good week.

Another week closer to meeting Caleb.

It was my last week with my normal work schedule, because J had his last day of school last week. So for this week, I'll have the two younger ones all day, every day, and the oldest one still has school for another 2 weeks.

We spent the afternoon at my parents' pool, which was very nice and hopefully we'll get to spend some more time at the pool tomorrow. It's always fun at the beginning of summer, when you get to hang out at the pool for the first few times. I, of course, had to get a maternity swimsuit, which I hated spending money on, since I only have 6 more weeks. But I have to be able to swim, and I'll probably be able to wear it for the whole summer, and I had a gift card, so technically I didn't spend any money.

Time is still moving very slowly, but hopefully these last few weeks of work will go by quickly, and then I'll be able to spend some time getting all the last minute things ready for Caleb.

Tomorrow starts the beginning of my 34th week of pregnancy. I can't believe it's been that long, but I'm also very ready to be done. I can't wait for Caleb to get here so we can meet him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home