Thursday, May 21, 2009

Random Thoughts

I have loved the last few days of sunny weather after weeks, it seems, of rain. I hope it keeps it up, although according to the weather report it's not supposed to be sunny again until next Thursday. But we all know they're never right, so who knows. Something about rainy weather just makes me tired and grumpy, unless I am lying down to take a nap or something, which, by the way, I could do every single day at this point.

Don't you just love naps? It's crazy how as kids we HATE taking naps, I know the boys I keep beg not to take naps daily, but as adults we crave them. I would love nothing more than to take a nap every afternoon, and very soon (8 days) I'll have that luxury (at least for a few weeks). My (hopeful) plan is to have time to get everything done around the house, get everything ready for Caleb, and still have time for lying by the pool. napping, reading, and who knows what else. This may be very wishful thinking on my part, but I don't care...let me wish.

For those of you who are interested in seeing Caleb's room, here are a few pictures. I posted these on my old blog, but some of you may have never seen them, so here ya go...let me know what you think...unless you don't like it, and then, keep your mouth shut :)





I've hung some pictures that my mother-in-law painted, which I'll post pictures of later. And there are 2 end tables, a bookcase, complete with white wicker baskets, and an amoire. It's really a cute room, cuter than any other room in our house, and I do realize that he will not even know how much time and effort was put into making it cute, but I still have to look at it every day, and I love it.

Last random thought: My sweet, sweet husband called me today to let me know that there was a consignment sale going on at work and they had alot of baby clothes. I told him I wouldn't be able to make it, so he, without any prompting from me, went and picked out a few things for Caleb, isn't that so cute? He did a good job too, the clothes he picked are all super cute. Just thought I'd share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home