Friday, May 29, 2009

ABC's of Me

For anyone who is interested to know a little more about myself, continue reading, if you don't care, then please save yourself some time and find some other blog to read because this post is all about me.

A - Age: 26
B - Bed size: queen, although honestly it's not big enough
C - Chore you hate: folding and putting away laundry
D - Dog's name: Avery and Smokey
E - Essential start your day item: some sort of caffine, although I promise I've tried to cut back
F - Favorite color: blue
G - Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'2..yes...I'm short...shut up
I - Instruments you play: piano...I could list a few others, but that's the only one I really play
J - Job title: up until this past week...nanny, now...stay at home mom :)
K - Kids: Caleb should be here in 30 days or less (I hope)
L - Living arrangements: my house with my hubby
M - Mom's name: Janice
N- Nicknames: lainey, laineypaige, lane
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: nope
P - Pet Peeve: I have so many...where to begin. ok, how about when people aren't paying attention at a red light, and it turns green and they just sit there...GO ALREADY!!!
Q - Quote from a movie: not sure about this one
R - Right or left handed: right handed
S - Siblings: a brother (david) and a sister (rachel)
T - Time you wake up: 6:30ish while I was working
U- Underwear: uh huh
V - Vegetable you dislike: most of them...I know...they are so good for me, dang it
W - Ways you run late: I do not run late...and if I am...then I'm mad about it
X - X-rays you've had: only at the dentist
Y - Yummy food you make: I'm not a great cook, but I can make Italian food pretty good
Z - Zoo favorite: monkeys, of course

Ok so I realize this didn't actually give you any real information about me, but still...it was fun wasn't it? I'll write a real "about me" post at some point...but not today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home