Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Fun

A mostly sunny day off work. What more could you ask for??
Charles and I had a fun filled day filled with lots of great food.
We started the day off by sleeping late...well...I slept late.
Then we headed to my in-laws house for lunch.
Ribs, burgers, corn, potatoes, watermelon and
home made ice cream.
Doesn't that sound good? Trust me...it was.


Then we headed to a fish fry some friends
of ours were having. There we had fish, fries, hush puppies,
fruit and once again, home made ice cream.
Can you tell I'm focused on food?
Well... I can't help it, I'm pregnant and it was good.
My sister (you made it in a post) will appreciate the
detail I've given on what we ate today :)

It was a great day, and now off to bed and onto my
LAST 4 days of work.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i finally made it! haha and i did enjoy knowing exactly what yall ate :)

May 25, 2009 at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home