Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm ready to begin my first week as a stay at home mom, even though Caleb isn't here yet. I have errands to run tomorrow: bank, post office, grocery store, and laundry to catch up on. I need to get some of Caleb's clothes washed so that he'll have something to wear once he does get here.

For the rest of the week, I'll try and get the house picked up, pack my bag for the hospital (honestly I'm surprised I haven't already done that one), and get things in order around here.

Today Charles and I spent some time at the pool, which was so relaxing ( I think I'll be spending alot of time there between now and whenever Caleb gets here), and then Charles had a double header in softball. I went to watch, which I don't normally do, but we were in one car, so I didn't have much of a choice, and it was so hot. I mean even in the shade it was hot. But the games went well. They won both of them, and Charles only skinned up his leg a little bit. (He normally comes home with these huge scrapes on his legs from sliding).

I'm sure I'll enjoy my time off work although I hope that I don't get bored just sitting around before Caleb gets here, cause I don't have that much to do. Oh well, I'm sure it'll be nice. That's all for now.

It's been awhile since I've posted any pictures, but I'll try to post some tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home