Monday, June 8, 2009

Chocolate and sleep, two things I need

It's 9:45 PM and I want nothing more right now than chocolate. Specifically chocolate soft serve ice cream. I suppose you could call this a craving, although I don't think it has anything to do with pregnancy. I haven't really had very many cravings while pregnant, in fact, I don't think I've had any at all. I've had the occasional "I'm the mood for pizza" or something like that, but who doesn't love pizza? Anyways, tonight, I want chocolate ice cream. Thankfully Charles is out at a baseball game, so maybe, just maybe, he'll stop on his way home and get me some, and if not then I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

On another note, I'm tired. I find that I get tired much easier these days, even when I feel like I've gotten plenty of sleep. I think it's because my sleep is so interrupted by tossing and turning and getting up to go to the bathroom. On a good note, I typically only have to get up once during the night, sometimes twice, but I've heard some people get up 3 or 4 times a night. I'm glad that's not the case. I might try sleeping on the couch tonight and see if that makes a difference. As much as I love sleeping in bed with Charles, I think I'll be more comfortable on the couch because I can lay on my side and have my back leaning up against something. Maybe I'll get some good sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home