Friday, June 12, 2009

After procrastinating all week, I woke up this morning actually wanting to clean. Nesting perhaps?? So I spent the morning cleaning the house, bathrooms and all, followed by putting together the pack-n-play that my sweet grandmother bought for us (it has a changing table, bassinet, and playpen all in one). It should come in pretty handy.

All that work, and still I have things I need to do before Caleb gets here. I still need to wash his bedding, hang the picture over his bed, put the car seat in the car, and put his swing together. Not too much, but still, I'm ready to be done with everything.

Charles and I plan on having a 'date night' tonight. Well actually, a stay at home and hang out together night. I'm making dinner and then we are going to watch a movie. Not sure which movie yet, but we'll figure that out later. It could (this is wishful thinking) be our last night as just the two of us. I could say the same thing every night, but I wanted to have one last official night together before Caleb gets here and since I don't have any idea when that'll be, I decided we better go ahead and do it while we can.


One final note: I'll be posting something in the next few days about what I think of the book "On Becoming Babywise". I had heard alot about it in the last few months and finally got around to starting it myself, now that I only have 2 weeks. I should finish it in the next couple of days and then you'll get to find out what I think about it. I know you're so exctied!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home