Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm not jealous...ok maybe a little

Just a few hours ago, a baby boy was born... not mine unfortunately.

Suzie was due on the 19th (I believe) so it's only fair that she have her baby before me.

And I hate to say that I'm jealous, but...

I'm jealous.

Seriously, I'm so happy for Suzie and Matt and know that they are so excited.

Hopefully we won't be too far behind!

*********************************************************
I spent another afternoon at the pool with a friend of mine and once again I succeeded in getting sunburned. I don't know how I manage, because once again, I PUT ON SUNSCREEN!!!!
I think maybe I should have reapplied at some point, which accounts for the sunburn on my face, shoulders, and chest, but not for the streaks of sunburn on the top left half of my legs. How in the world did only the top, left half get burned? The only thing I can figure is that maybe it was the way I was floating on a raft in the pool for several hours. I would include a picture so that you could have a visual idea of what I'm talking about, and how truly sunburned I am, but really...who wants to see a picture of my legs?? I think no one. So you'll just have to take my word for it. I am burned, and it's not fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Suzie said...

Thanks, Elaine! I have to say we were very blessed with a wonderful birth experience, but enjoy these last few moments of peace and quiet (and sleep!!!) It gets quite hectic once the little one arrives (good but hectic!). Look forward to encouraging one another once your baby is born!!

June 20, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home