Sunday, April 11, 2010

Busy, busy

It has been a long and busy weekend, and unfortunately I didn't remember to bring my camera for any of it. Pathetic, I know.

Our weekend started with Charles getting up early to go turkey hunting, ridiculously early, 4:30am. I don't understand anyone who gets up willingly at that time.

Anyways, Saturday afternoon we went to a crawfish boil with our sunday school class, which was alot of fun. The weather was gorgeous, Caleb loved watching all the dogs running around, he saw and touched his first crawfish (maybe next year we'll let him taste), and Charles got to do some fishing. It was a great time of fellowship.

We then went straight from there to a wedding shower/cookout at my parents house. Caleb got a quick nap in the car (thankfully he is pretty laid back and does ok missing naps) and once again we had great food and fellowship. Caleb headed to bed (my parents have a crib) which allowed us to spend time with friends from church, which is always fun.

Sunday morning we went to church, then lunch, then out to Charles' parents house to try out the new paddle boat they got for the lake behind their house. Charles once again got to do some fishing and was pumped when Caleb was eager to get his hands on the fish that were caught.

It was a busy weekend, Caleb missed more naps than I can count, but he's a little trooper and kept right on smiling. We had gorgeous weather, time with family and friends, and lots of fun, but now... it's late, I'm exhausted, and it's time for bed.

PS - I apologize for the lack of pictures, I'll do better in the future.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home