Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What I love about Caleb at 3 months old

Can it really be? Has it really been 3 months since our little man was born? I can't believe how quickly the time goes by and I know it's just going to keep moving faster and faster. "He'll be playing t-ball tomorrow," is something I've heard several times in the last few months, and I'm beginning to think it's true. He will be playing t-ball tomorrow, or at least that's how it seems.

When we found out I was pregnant (it seems like that was just a few days ago) I never imagined that God would bless us with such a sweet little boy. He is such a joy to be around.

Always smiling and happy
.

Ok, maybe not always.


He's laid back and easy going (he gets that from his dad) and happy to just hang out around the house with mama and daddy. He sleeps great, taking up to 4 naps a day and sleeping from about 8:30pm until 8:30am (eating twice, pretty much in his sleep, once around 10:30pm and once between 2 and 5am). He loves his baths, his bouncy seat, reading books, singing songs, and as of late, watching football with daddy. I know, I know... you're thinking, "watching football? he's 3 months old, how can he watch football?" But he does. If football is on the TV and he's in the room, he's watching it. I think it's all the movement and colors that grabs his attention, but according to Charles, he's just a huge fan of the game.

What do I love about Caleb at 3 months old?

*He knows his mama and daddy, I mean really knows us, and smiles and talks to us more than to anyone else.

*It's so easy to make him smile ... the littlest things make him happy (like a silly noise from daddy or a song from mama)

*He is awake longer during the day and his naps are shorter (which is fun, for now). I'm sure I'll be wishing for long naps again soon.

*He is still so snuggly. He really loves to snuggle and rock before he goes to sleep.

*It's so fun to watch him observe the world around him and take in new things.

*His chubby legs, and his double chin ... so cute :)

*His big blue eyes (I wonder if they'll stay that color)


Accomplishments and New Skills

*He can hold up his head and chest when laying (or is it lying ... I never know) on his tummy.

*He can roll over from his tummy to his back.

*He can support alot of weight on his legs if you help him stand.

*He talks, and talks, and talks.

It has been a wonderful 3 months! I love being Caleb's mama and I know that Charles loves being his daddy.

Happy 3 months little man!!!


btw: he now weighs 14lbs. 5 oz. and is 24.5 inches

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home