Tuesday, September 1, 2009

10 weeks old

Caleb turned 10 weeks old yesterday, and at 10 weeks ...

He is sleeping great in his crib. It only took a few days for him to get used to his new surroundings.

He is going down for naps amazingly. He rarely cries or fusses when put down, but just closes those blue eyes and falls asleep.

He is so close to sleeping through the night, and I mean really sleeping through the night, not just midnight to 5am or something. He sleeps from around 10:30pm until 5:30am. If I could just get him to last 2 more hours until 7:30am. I know he's close though.

He really enjoys being read to. I know he's not old enough to actually know what's being read, but he will look at the pictures and sit still and quiet while I read him books.

We went to church with Charles' family this weekend, and Caleb did great. He had a bottle during the service and then a quick nap.

He's still loving his bouncy seat and spends at least 15 or 20 minutes in it every day.

He also loves his mobile hanging over his crib. He "talks" to the animals hanging from it. If he happens to wake up a few minutes early in the morning I just turn his mobile on and it gets me an extra 10 minutes before I have to get him up. :)

He went through a growth spurt this week, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's over 13 lbs. now.

He loves "talking" to his daddy in the mornings.

He's getting so big and is more fun every day!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home