Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Alright, I'm doing good here ... 2 weeks in a row... here we go.

I did not completely forget that today is Monday until just now... as I sit feeding Caleb, and I most definitely am not typing these words as he eats. I am much too organized to lose track of what day of the week it is and I would never play on the computer while feeding my son ... who does that?

I did not miss the sermon at church yesterday for the millionth time because no matter what I do I cannot figure out how to keep Caleb from getting hungry as soon as the sermon starts.

I did not get a new camera that I absolutely love, and I did not have fun pretending that I'm a real photographer while taking these pictures.

I did not wash the same load of laundry twice, because the first time I left it sitting in the washing machine too long and it did not get that mildewy smell of wet clothes. Honestly, I always keep up with laundry and all other housework, for that matter.

That's all I've got for this week.
What have you not been doing this past week?


3 Comments:

Blogger annies home said...

I can imagine the little ones have their own timing

August 17, 2009 at 11:42 AM  
Blogger maddie/cadesmimi said...

Your baby is beautiful. I'm just hopping by from Mckmama's place. Best wishes, Kathy

August 17, 2009 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Myra @ My Blessed Life said...

I think I could have posted this exact thing on my blog today! :)
~I never play on my computer while feeding Ridley.
~I never miss a sermon because, of course, Ridley is hungry as soon as it starts.
~I never let laundry sour! And my dishes NEVER pile up! ha!
~I definitely don't pretend to be a good photographer! :)

You just made my day! It's so good to know that I'm normal!

August 17, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home