Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I haven't done a Not Me! Monday post in awhile and decided I'd better get back into the swing of things around here. Unfortunately my list this week could be rather extensive, but I'll limit myself only to those things I'm not utterly embarrassed to mention.

I am always up by 7:00am doing all sorts of wifely things around the house, and did not work out my 7 week olds schedule so that he would sleep until 10:00am so that I could sleep in.

Caleb has the cutest clothes and I never just leave him in his sleeping gown all day because it makes it so much easier to change his diapers. I would never let him outgrow all those adorable clothes without getting a chance to wear them! Not Me!!

I have not put off moving Caleb from the Moses basket in our room to his crib simply because we were going out of town this weekend and it was easier to take the basket than to take the pack-n-play. And Caleb is certainly not already too big for the basket, and most definitely does not end up with his head all crunched up against the side of it. That would be silly!!

He is not, right this second, sleeping in that basket because we got home late, and he was tired and I didn't want to risk the screaming that might possibly ensue, were I to try and put him in his crib for the first time. I am sure that he's perfectly comfortable scrunched up in the basket!

There you have it. The things that I surely did not let happen this week. Try making your own list of things you would never have done this past week, and have a Happy Monday!



3 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Oh your little man is just precious! I totally understand the gorwing out of clothes thing...it's so much easier to keep them in the comfy, easy stuff! :) Good luck with the move to the crib! Happy Monday! :)

August 10, 2009 at 2:02 PM  
Blogger Myra @ My Blessed Life said...

Hey Elaine! Just sayin' hey. I found you from the MckForum. I wanted you to know that I'm praying that everything will work out with your little guy's feedings. My hubs and I have been married for 3.5 years and we had our first baby boy in January! Babies are such a gift from God.
It's nice to "meet" you and I love Not Me Mondays...it's my therapy! :)

August 10, 2009 at 11:09 PM  
Blogger Jenilee said...

Oh I wish I could sleep until 10am. Just one day!!! Enjoy it while it lasts!!

August 11, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home