Monday, July 27, 2009

Big Boy!!

Caleb had his 1 month doctors appointment this afternoon and he now weighs 10 lbs. 11 oz. He has gained 2 lbs. and 6 oz. since his last appointment. AMAZING!!! He's a big boy. The first thing the doctor said to me was, "So I guess breastfeeding is working for you." No kidding.

Everything else was great and he goes back in a month. And apart from the fact that I woke him up when taking him out of his carseat when we got there, and he spent the next 20 minutes screaming, it was a good appointment.

At some point I'll have to post a picture of myself as a baby, I was rather, shall we say...chubby as a baby, and it seems Caleb has inherited that from me. I'm fine with it though, I think fat babies are cute. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home