Tuesday, August 4, 2009

6 weeks old

I can't believe he's already six weeks old...

this week he smiled his first real smile...
to someone he had never seen before...
it's ok we know we'll get one soon enough

He is even stronger, lifting his head and looking around,
and standing (with help of course)

He has slept through the night several times and regularly sleeps 5 hours

He has gotten too big for the moses basket he has been sleeping in,
so after we go to the lake this weekend, we move to his crib

He's wearing 3 month clothes

He went to his first big gathering ... a lunch at church ...
everyone thought he was adorable :)



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I found your blog through MckMama's blogfrog forum. Your baby boy is PRECIOUS! My baby girl is almost 11 months old now -- I feel like she was just born. I know everyone says it, but it really does fly by! :o)

August 4, 2009 at 10:29 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

He is beautiful, err handsome/cute :) My little one has that same onesie! I love it!

August 5, 2009 at 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home