Sunday, August 23, 2009

What I love about Caleb at 2 months old

*He's sleeping better and better at night.

*He's on a good routine, which makes going through the day so much easier.

*He's a smiley little thing. He smiles all the time.

*He "talks" to us and to his toys.

*He thinks daddy's funny sounds are funny, and always smiles at them.

*He is old enough to take out with me, but still small enough to be easy to take places.

*He is still easily entertained ... by anything ... a picture, a shadow, a stuffed animal or a face.

*He likes taking his baths.

*He recognizes me and Charles, and is happiest with us. (and his Aunt Rachel, of course)

*He focuses on things better, and can spend a long time just looking at me.

*He likes to go on walks in his stroller.

*He doesn't mind riding in his carseat anymore, even for a long drive.

*He is getting bigger, but he still loves to snuggle up when I hold him.

*He's got big dark blue eyes that I think are just adorable.

*He has a dimple on one side when he smiles.

*He looks like his daddy when he smiles.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home