Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A typical day for Caleb

I start stirring around 7:30am (I move around alot, but my eyes are still closed), and mama comes and gets me at 8:00am.

I have breakfast until about 8:30am (it only takes about 15 minutes to eat, but I spend alot of time talking and smiling)

Then I spend some time with daddy, (if he's still at home).

I have a bath, get dressed, and if its nice outside, go for a walk.

Then it's nap time. I'm usually asleep by 9:30am. I sleep until 11:00am (sometimes I wake up early, ready to play, but most of the time I take a good nap)

Lunch time comes next and I eat sometime between 11:00 and 11:30am.

Then I play with mama. We sing songs, read books, have tummy time, and I spend some time in my bouncy seat.

Nap time again, from 12:30 or 1:00 until 2:00.

Then I have a little afternoon snack, and spend more time with mama. Sometimes I sit in my seat (bumbo seat) and watch mama clean or do laundry.

I have another nap from 3:30 until 5:00, and then its dinner time. I eat dinner and then daddy's home from work. I get to play with daddy while mama fixes dinner.

I take one more short nap while mama and daddy eat dinner (usually from about 6:30 to 7:15 or 7:30).

Then it's almost bedtime. I get on my jammies, we read a book, say our prayers and I eat one more time before I go to sleep.

At 8:30 it's bedtime for me.

Mama gets me up and feeds me before she goes to bed at 11:30, but I usually stay asleep the whole time. I'm very talented and can eat and sleep at the same time.

Mama goes to bed at midnight (she's such a night owl) and I sleep until morning. (Sometimes mama has to come give me my paci during the night, but she doesn't mind because it just takes a second, and is much quicker than having to feed me in the middle of the night)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home