Monday, June 22, 2009

This is it...

Hopefully, the next time I post it will be announcing the birth of Caleb Samuel Clowers. At my doctor's appointment this morning, my blood pressure was still a little high, and since I'm only 5 days from my due date, my doctor said he wanted to go ahead and induce me.

So I head to the hospital tonight at 8 where they will use cervidil first, which apparently just softens the cervix and prepares it for labor, and then Pitocin in the morning.(I think) So by sometime tomorrow, Caleb should be here.

I'm so excited, but also so nervous. I'm actually perfectly fine with being induced, because it helps me to have a plan, and with an induction, there is one. It also gives me time to get some last minute things done today at home, which is nice.

Charles is going to take off work a little early today to help me get some last minute things done, like installing the carseat, putting the swing together and getting all our stuff together for the hospital. He's so excited too!! We'll get to meet our little man soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

Call me if you get bored at the hospital waiting for something to happen, and let me know when you are back home and settled and ready for me to come over to meet Caleb!

June 22, 2009 at 1:54 PM  
Blogger Lora said...

So exciting!! Can't wait to hear how things go! We'll be praying for yall.

June 22, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home