Wednesday, June 24, 2009

He's Here!


We came in Monday night at 8 to start an induction with Caleb. We started with cervidil and didn't get much sleep because we were nervous and excited about the next day and because we had to get up early. They started pitocin at 5AM Tuesday morning. At about 8:30 my doctor came in and broke my water, and I went ahead and got an epidural at about 8:45. For the rest of the morning and early afternoon we just hung out, watched tv, and had a few visitors. I of course was not feeling any contractions at this point which was very nice. By 4PM it was time to start pushing. This part was the hardest, but after just over 2 hours of pushing we met our little man. Overall, I would say that this whole pregnancy thing was alot easier than I expected it to be, and definitely worth it. This picture is the best I can due for now and it was taken with a cell phone, so sorry. We are supposed to go home in the morning, and I'll post some more pictures then. Thanks to everyone who was praying for us during this :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

Looks like his daddy!! :)

June 25, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home