Friday, July 9, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Everything is still going well with this pregnancy.  Morning sickness (all-day sickness, whatever) is finally coming to an end.  It did last longer this time, by about 3 weeks, so maybe that's an indication that this one might be a girl.  Who knows.  We'd be perfectly fine with a boy or a girl. 

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and got to hear the heartbeat, which was great.  I hadn't heard it since my ultrasound 6 weeks ago, so it was nice to be able to hear that little heart beating away.  I'm having a few issues with my blood pressure, I had the same issues when I was pregnant with Caleb, but it's not anything that causes concern, so I'm not worried about it.  Basically, I HATE going to the doctor, something about it just makes me nervous, so my BP is almost always high when they check it.  I take it regularly at home and promise them it is always normal or below normal at home, but they don't like seeing it high at every appointment.  But there's really not much they can do about that.  Oh well.

I'm more tired with this pregnancy than with the last, but that might just be because I'm chasing a 1 year old around all day.  And add to that the fact that I am such a night owl, and have a hard time going to bed before 11 or 12, but the little man has no problem waking me up at 6:30 or 7, at least a few times a week. So I'm tired.  But the little man still takes great naps, so I try and catch up on a little sleep when he's napping.

I go back to the doctor in 3 weeks (because we'll be out of town in 4 weeks, which is when I would normally go back) and then at my next appointment, once we're back in town, I should have my 20 week ultrasound and we can find out whether this little one is a boy or girl.  I can't wait to know!! 

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home